Advantages and applications
- They set themselves apart as a result of their highest degree of reliability, ruggedness, efficiency in every load range, good energy balance and outstanding explosion protection.
- They are available in various series and versions. The optimum low-voltage motor is available for every application, whether in industrial or commercial environments, building technology, shipbuilding or in infrastructure projects.
- They are predestined for continuous or periodic but powerful motion with fixed or variable speed.
- They are the optimum choice for use in pumps, fans, compressors, conveyor belts, elevators, lifting gear and gantries, winders, mixers, kneaders and centrifuges.
- They are optimized for use based on a global network of production facilities and workshops
- They fulfill all efficiency classes and/or the most important standards and guidelines for energy efficiency or EU eco design regulation, and are available in IEC and NEMA versions.